Etirements Longitudinaux avec Decoaptation Osteo-Articulaire™
In English, Longitudinal Osteoarticular Decoaptation Stretches (LOADS)
ELDOA™ was developed by world renowned French Osteopath, Dr. Guy Voyer. The ELDOAs are precise self-normalizing exercises that create healthy tension on the fascial line to decompress articulations (joints) in the body. Most ELDOAs focus on the spine, strengthening muscles along the back body and stretching tight or constricted fascia to create a normalizing effect amongst tissues surrounding the central nervous system. The following are some of the benefits of the ELDOA™ postures.
BENEFITS OF THE ELDOA™
- Increases joint and body awareness
- Increases muscle tone, muscle performance, flexibility and joint stability
- Decreases pressure between vertebrae, reducing disc herniations & delaying degenerative disc disease by increasing disc hydration
- Reduces and/or improve scoliosis curvatures
- Reduces joint inflammation & arthritis
- Improves posture reducing forward head posturing
- Facilitates athletic recovery & injury prevention
- Improved recovery time for sports & training
- Decrease excessive pressure on nerves relieving chronic & acute neck and back pain.
- Improves blood flow throughout the body
- Improves flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Reduces Stress